The growing consumption of fresh produce from around the world is opening business opportunities in the food industry. The fresh product life cycle fundamentally depends on proper care for the cargo, and our cold chain experts have the knowledge and experience to cope with the unique risks and challenges of perishable cargo throughout the supply chain.
KN FreshChain provides comprehensive cold chain management solutions that guarantee the freshness and integrity of its temperature-sensitive products, from origin to final destination. Wherever your market is, Kuehne + Nagel is your trusted partner, specialising, as it does, in the transport of perishable, temperature-sensitive products.
KN FreshChain at a glance:
- Global network with centres of excellence for food and flowers
- Fast, flexible and careful end-to-end shipments
- Solutions that maintain cold chain continuity anywhere in the world for all modes of transport
- Reliable transportation plans and reduced transit times
- RFID control of temperature and humidity
- Certified air freight scanning/security inspection
- Pre-cooling and re-freezing
- Special packing and shrink wrapping solutions
- Palletisation and temperature-controlled packaging
- Repacking, labelling and registration with bar codes
- Customs clearance and consolidation services
- Visibility and traceability of the latest technology with KN Login
- Monitoring of key milestones during transit
- Cargo iQ Phase II global accreditation
About Kuehne + Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel is a German global logistics operator founded in 1890. It has a workforce of over 76,000 employees in 1,300 offices in more than 100 countries, and in excess of 10 million square metres of warehouses worldwide, making it one of the leading “Supply Chain Management” companies in the world, in addition to currently being number one in international maritime transport.