Fruit Attraction 2018 will celebrate its 10th anniversary in style. More than 1,600 exhibiting companies and 70,000 professionals from 120 countries will gather in Madrid, Spain, from Tuesday 23 to Thursday 25 October, at a key time for planning fruit and vegetable sales campaigns.
With the slogan “Where Fresh Produce & Innovation Meet”, Fruit Attraction 2018 offers a wide range of innovations to the industry as a whole to continue driving and facilitating business interactions by serving as a platform for participating companies:
- Fruit Attraction 2018 is now being held from Tuesday to Thursday instead of Wednesday to Friday as in the past, with the prime objective of expanding and enhancing the event’s commercially useful time. Thus, the 10th Anniversary exhibition will take place from Tuesday 23 to Thursday 25 October at the IFEMA Exhibition Centre, from 9.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. for the 3 days it is being held.
- Canada and Saudi Arabia will be the guest importing markets at this year’s event, due to their excellent performance in the importing of fruit and vegetables from the EU over recent years.
- There will be greater specialisation and customisation on offer at Fruit Attraction for the specific interests of all our international professional visitors.
- Improve the symposium programme and sectoral knowledge by valuing innovation and technology again as an agent of change and industry evolution (Smart Agro Area, Acelera Program, The Nuts Hub, Pasarela Innova, etc.).
- Increase the number of services for participating companies to boost the generation of commercial leads for worldwide distribution (Meet & Scan, B2B, Professional Meeting Point, Fruit Attraction News, etc.).
- Global campaign to attract professional visitors thanks to the “Fresh Produce Digital Network Campaign”.
Fruit Attraction brings you PROFILE, ENGAGEMENT, SALES LEADS and LOYALTY from operators in the fruit and vegetable industry from all over the world; this is why we are inviting you to be part of the greatest comercial show in the sector.